We see Bookkeeping as the foundation of all business success.
When your records are in order, you can make educated decisions with your income, track your debtors and payables instantly and estimate your employer obligations (like Superannuation, Payg, GST, Income Tax Instalments, Leave Balances) instantly, and reflect on business performance at your liesure.
At Polished Business, we can setup an accounting software for you, train you/your team how to use it or conduct your ongoing bookkeeping needs regularly ourselves. Evey month/quarter/as needed, we are available to review your figures and provide a Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow report, complete with a translation the plethora of figures into straightforward and clear summary of key elements. This regular, consistent and accurate information allows you to confidently act for your business.
Efficient, simplistic and organised accounting software options
At Polished Business, we are partners with all of the major accounting software's because we know that each one is best suited for different businesses.
- Support - Training - Migrating
- Guidance in choosing the best option for your business
- Creating Invoices - Sending Invoices - Sending Statements
- Entering suppliers invoices/receipts - Chasing suppliers for deliveries
- Adhoc tasks
- By being able to work primarily remotely, your costs are significantly reduced vs having an onsite employee.
- Personnel onsite daily/once a week/monthly/quarterly as needed
- Pick up/be mailed/have access to invoices/receipts via web based systems (email/Google Drive/Expensify) for data entry. After reviewing your needs, we suggest a process that would work most cohesive with your needs.
- Process payroll for casual, part-time, full-time, sub-contracting personnel, on salary or hourly rates, including those with commission, reimbursements, allowances or other individual allocations, while tracking leave.
- Submit payroll via bank file, individual EFT transactions or cheque
- Submitting Superannuation payments through the ATO SBSCH or through your nominated SuperStream Clearing House
- Assessing leave and employer obligations, dependant on Award and specific-to-employee conditions.
- Allows you to maintain your current business relationship with clients while we deal with the sometimes awkward conversations regarding requesting payments.
- Friendly yet firm correspondence with outstanding debtors. We will listen to the clients reasoning's and suggest solutions so you have money coming in
- Clear record keeping of communications that you can easily refer to
- Cost effective and consistent at hourly rate vs Debt Collections Agency pricey percentages.
- Our clients universally experience the receiving the highest volume of paid invoices the day after our contacting overdue debtors.
- Professionally chasing clients for payment, from initial reminders through to the Small-Claims Court filing processes.
BAS, Reports and Activity Review
- Submitting BAS/IAS monthly/quarterly
- Corresponding with the ATO regarding company details, BAS and Superannuation Agreements, etc.
- Reconciling bank account(s) transactions monthly/weekly/daily
- Preparing EOFY records for your accountant
- Creating a Cash Flow report monthly/weekly
- Summarizing expenses and income monthly/weekly
- Creating a budget and/or assessing Company's ability to follow the budget
- Review of your accounts records to assess correct coding
- Formatting templates for letterhead, invoices, company documents (internal/external) etc.
- Re-organisation of hard copy/PDF records, re-format filing systems
- Creating manuals - Ongoing filing