MYOB is usually the software most think of first when they think accounting software. It's been around for eons, and thus has a lot to offer. There are several versions of MYOB and we can find the right one for you. We also work with the desktop versions and can help migrate your desktop version to the cloud quickly. When the updates come through, we can update your software remotely for you - which is especially helpful if your computer is possibly a little older than some!
Polished Business has been a Partner with MYOB since our inception, keeping up with their changes through roadshows and events in Wollongong and Sydney. Pictured above is the MYOB CEO Tim Reed (2018) that we've heard speak on a number of occasions. As well as our teams expertise, we have and MYOB Representative close at hand as well as a speedy direct connection to Myob support should any issues arise.
We admit, MYOB is one of our favourites (that's why we partnered with them!) BUT if we don't think its right for you, depending on your needs, price point and goals, we will honestly let you know. In our opinion - though it does vary business to business - Myob is ideal for larger businesses, who want to track jobs (and have many yearly) as well as inventory to maintain. The multitude of extreme detail with tracking is currently unparalleled.
As with all our main software's, regardless of the services you utilise of ours, we can get you a discount for life* on your subscription (many other offers are for 2-3 months, 12 months, or otherwise limited).
Easy to set up and use
- Easy Setup Assistant ensures you’re up and running quickly
- Use an intuitive Command Centre to easily navigate your accounts, banking, sales and contacts
- Get Field Help by holding your mouse over a field or function
Manage your inventory
- Keep track of what you buy and sell, and how much you have on hand
- Raise purchase orders and automatically back order inventory items
- Manage customer price levels and volume discounts Simplify GST calculations
- Easily calculate and track your GST
- Automatically generate your GST and know at a glance where you’re at with your BAS Manage sales and purchases
- Produce professional quotes and invoices for items and services
- Email purchase orders, quotes, invoices and remittance advices to customers and suppliers
- Easily track what’s owed to you and when you should be paid
Quickly view your financial position
- View the following financial indicators and more at a glance:
• Customer analysis (eg outstanding and overdue receivables)
• Account details (bank account, credit card balances and more)
Effectively manage your customers
- Synchronise your contacts with Microsoft Outlook®
- Keep track of all your customer interactions using the contact log Customise your reports and business forms
- Design the layout of your invoice, statements and receipts to fit your business and its professional image
- Quickly add and remove data then save as customised reports Set credit limits for your customers
- Receive a warning if a customer exceeds their pre-approved credit limit
- Place sales on hold when credit limit is reached
*Discount is guaranteed to be lower than RRP, but your subscription may increase at the same rate but not more than the RRP price increases. Discounts are made available as long as the software does not change their discount offerings to Polished Business. There are no contracts and at any time you can request your subscription to be moved to yourself, with RRP applying at that time.