Polished Business is originally a bookkeeping company, and from day one we partnered with Xero, QuickBooks Online and Myob in order to ensure we could provide expert advice to our customers, no matter the software they prefer. By being a registered reseller with these softwares, we can provide you with a lifetime*, no contract, discount - so you can keep more in the bank!
In 2019, Polished Business was invited to collaborate with CGU business insurance. Working alongside CGU, QuickBooks Online and Expense Check, we have an intelligent platform to offer a reduced insurance premium, compared to if you contacted CGU independently. The average business saves at least 10%!
The Next Step
Cancel, change or move your subscription at any time!
For your no-obligation business insurance quote,
take 2 minutes to fill in your details here.
Begin saving today!
General & Products Liability
General Property ~ Theft & Money Machinery ~ Glass
Business Interruption ~ Property
Terms & Conditions
- CGU Business Insurance is managed by CGU and paid to CGU. For your discounted price, register for a quote here, then all queries, changes and updates should be directed to the CGU team per contact details provided upon acceptance of your quote.
- Prices are inclusive of GST
- Subscriptions commence the day of request for the future 30 days. If transferring a current subscription, the wholesaler will bill you a pro-rata amount covering the previous term up to the date of transference.
- Cancel at any time & you are under no obligation to use Polished Business other services (but we are here if you need us!)
- For Life guarantees this discount for min 20 years when Polished Business manages your subscription.
- Polished Business has the right to cease management of your accounting software subscription at any time, in which case your subscription will be transferred to the wholesaler and you'll return to paying RRP. You have the right to move your subscription away from Polished at any time. Requesting a change to your subscription may take up to 3 business days to action (though more often much less). Any due monthly fee's will be billed pro rata.
- All subscription related fee's are charged to the credit card details on file, as submitted on sign up. Should a transaction bounce, you may incur a $11 admin fee to re attempt your card details. After two failed attempts you will be contacted. Should payment not be received within 7 days of original due date, your access to your accounting software may become limited.
- New Users incur a one time $10 admin fee which includes "Setup Help and Reference Guide" by email! Polished can setup your software in full for you for an additional cost depending on your needs (see below)
- As a reseller of software and insurance, Polished Business may receive a small monetary or non-monetary incentive or commission from managing your subscription, from the wholesaler. No matter our partnership arrangements, we will always suggest solutions we think suit your business best!
- It is up to the customer to truthfully and correctly complete all documentation to ensure correct subscription or insurance coverage is maintained.
- Cancel anytime & no obligation to use Polished Business other services (but we are here if you need us!).
Polished Business, pivotal support so you profit!