The Polished Business team have been Certified Xero Advisors, since our inception and prior. We attend the Xero Roadshow and other events in Wollongong and Sydney, where the Directors/CEO's personally describe the software's updates, plans for the future and tips and tricks. For example, pictured above is Managing Director Trent Innes of Xero, at the Accounting Business Expo held at the Sydney Exhibition Centre in 2018. Additionally we have our own personalised representative, allowing us to get instant information should something new come up.
We admit, Xero is one of our favourites (that's why we partnered with them!) BUT if we don't think its right for you, depending on your needs, price point and goals, we will honestly let you know.
As with all our main software's, regardless of the services you utilise of ours, we can get you a discount for life* on your subscription (many other offers are for 2-3 months, 12 months, or otherwise limited).
Xero is guaranteed to give you time back, powerful knowledge on your finances at your fingertips, and awesome graphs always showing your cashflow, payable's and receivables! In our opinion - though it does vary business to business - Xero is ideal for any size business, who may want to track 30 or less jobs annually as well as inventory to maintain. Additionally, Xero is one of the most user friendly software's we have worked with, so if yourself or some of your team will be be accessing your file and accounting software's are not your area of expertise, Xero has been voted the easiest amongst our clients to get their heads around.
- Web based, you can access anywhere anytime, with unlimited users, ensuring instant updates.
- On one page, your Dashboard, being able to see your bank account balances and reconciliation status, as well as specific accounts from your Chart of Accounts that you wish to closely monitor. All of which are connected to the applicable records, allowing for simplistic use.
- Accounting & Payroll facilities
- Direct bank feeds to Xero
- No installation of software - all on the web!
- 300+ add-on applications available to streamline your organisation
- Collaborate with your Accountant and other users instantly (no file sending required!)
- Ability to attach files directly to invoices, employees expenses, reports, etc.
- Multiple currency's to specify in any given invoice
- Reports on finances, profit & loss, payroll and much much much more!
- Fixed Asset and Depreciation tracking
- Track inventory with ease
- Process payroll efficiently, with up-to-date tax tables and Superannuation obligations
- Superstream compliant
- Monitor client overdue accounts
- Manage upcoming supplier’s payments as well as create custom purchase orders.
- Create expense claims
- Contacts list to store all vital information of customer, suppliers and staff.
- Free email support with impressive response times
- Free extensive online Help Centre, easy to navigate and extensively detailed.
- Free Mobile App, to access Xero on the go
*Discount is guaranteed to be lower than RRP, but your subscription may increase at the same rate but not more than the RRP price increases. Discounts are made available as long as the software does not change their discount offerings to Polished Business. There are no contracts and at any time you can request your subscription to be moved to yourself, with RRP applying at that time.